- I am a fifth year PhD student in the HDC Lab, Department of Computer Science, University of Arizona.
- I work with Professor Carlos Scheidegger.
- I am doing Data Visualization, a mixture of computer, math and art that helps people gain insights of data.
- Visualizing Neural Networks with the Grand Tour [Distill.pub]
- Graph Drawing via Gradient Descent, (GD)^2 [arXiv]
- Looks good to me: Visualizations as sanity checks [pdf]
- Neuralcubes: Deep representations for visual data exploration [arXiiv]
- SynMapN: Interactive Visual Comparison for Multiple Genomes [summary] [poster]